I’m not much of a sports fan, but I’m told there’s some big event taking place in a couple weeks. Which means I will be sacked out on the couch enjoying some counterprogramming (oh, TV marathons, how I love you so). And I’m told that one of the best things about going to a football party is enjoying tasty snacks. So I’ll be making snacks. And I might share them – but only if you promise not to change the channel.
Smoked Bacon Warm Dip
- Yield: 11 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
I’m not much of a sports fan, but I’m told there’s some big event taking place in a couple weeks. Which means I will be sacked …
- 1 packet Smoked Bacon Warm Dip Mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Smoked Bacon Warm Dip Mix with cream cheese. Add about 1 cup Cheddar cheese; stir to blend. Press mixture into an oven-safe baking dish; top with remaining cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips or cubed Bountiful Beer Bread®.
!Tips & Hints
• Garnish with crumbled bacon or diced tomatoes.
• Spoon warm dip over Blue Aztec Chips or other tortilla chips. It will be thick and gooey!
• Spread warm dip on a burger or roast beef sandwich on a hoagie bun.
- Cooking Method: Bake