- Bountiful Beer Bread Mix®
- 12 oz. ginger ale
- 2½ cups assorted dried fruits and nuts
- I used dried cherries, dried blueberries, diced dried apples, diced dried apricots, chopped pecans and chopped walnuts. I probably had about ½ cup of each item, but it’s very flexible.
- Any dried fruit could be used – raisins, dates, prunes, etc.
- Mixing the fruit with the dry bread mix will help the fruit stay mixed throughout the bread rather than all sinking to the bottom.
- Substitute slivered almonds.
- Use a lemon-lime soda instead of ginger ale.
- Add a couple teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Make sure to eat all the nibblin’s (the little pieces that fall off when cutting the bread).
- After completely cooled, slice the bread and pop into the freezer. Then just take out a slice as needed when you’re hungry!
Bountiful Breakfast Bread
Our famous Bountiful Beer Bread with hearty fruit in each slice.
- Mix the dry beer bread mix with the dried fruits and nuts. Add the ginger ale; stir until combined. Spread into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cooking Method: Bake